Thursday, May 31, 2012

My corn is crooked, how about yours?

I realized too late that our painstakingly planned garden is about 5 feet too far to the right. Which caused part of it to be in partial shade. Which caused part of it to lean.

Most prominently the corn. Oops. Well, that will have to wait until next fall to fix.


So as of tomorrow I will officially have 3 jobs.

Yep. I am tired all ready.

Granted, only one will be full time. But still, sheesh....

Hopefully though this will enable us to live like no one else later.

On to nicer things.

My plum tree is ripe for the picking, here comes plum jam!!! Yay!

I also will give a good amount to our friend who leads a similar simple lifestyle, and who is always generous with us .

I also picked the first produce from my garden.... And the winner is green beans! They are the first plant to produce!

Get it? Produce? Hardy har... See, I can still have fun, ;-)

I will talk to you again soon. Wish me luck for work tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!