Monday, May 21, 2012

Outside

I wish sometimes that I could bottle the feeling I get being outside. It's impossible of course, but I still wish I could.

With the breeze turning the 80 degree weather into a pleasant feel. The wind chime casually clanging around, the overcast sky turning everything a vibrant and deeper rich green.

It's even staring to sprinkle now, and it's just making the air smell fresh and clear.

It's wonderful spending time out side.

And the cool thing is I now know how to blog from my phone so I can do it from outside :-)

Last week the HH informed me that he has about 10 weeks of solid work, them after that it is uncertain.

Uncertain.

Ugh I do not care for that word at all. I work however, the nature of my work leaves paychecks up in the air, and not coming down reliably.

I don't tell you this to cause you worry, though a trouble shared is a trouble halved, but to explain my absence after the declaration that I would blog at least 5 days a week. And then my almost immediate absence.

Oops.

I felt like I was detracting from my small family by spending time blogging instead of the many other activities I could have been performing.

And I was kind of pouting. Shameful, I know, but it's true.

But that's silly. I am working as much as I can, so is he. Other then that living our simple frugal lifestyle is the only other way to get through difficult times.

Writing here is free, fun, educational .

I see no reason to stop. Especially now that I am done pouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!