Monday, May 7, 2012

Look away, too much cuteness!



Baby Booties!!!!

Its too late now, you are sucked in too, huh?

I finally found another knitting project that I could handle. And they are freakin' adorable.

I never used to go soft over baby clothing. Until I decided I wanted one. Now I am such a wimp for this stuff.

I had made these with the intention of sending them to my cousin who is expecting a baby boy in August. Then I was going to make a pair for my niece who is due in October. But I kinda want to keep them.

Is that bad? No, I am not pregnant (Not yet anyway). And they really only took a couple hours to make, and that time will shorten as I gain confidence.

But still.....




I. Love. Them.

I do want to make a hat to match. Maybe I'll do that and then decide....

hehe...

I also am pretty sure I will adapt the pattern to fit adult feet. Might as well match:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!