Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Funday :)

Poor Handsome Hubby got stuck working today.

So I....

Decorated the little I do for spring


The little girl in me just loves pastels and sparkles, well, and the big girl too....
I made Honey Shampoo

Stored in a clean gallon jug I saved

I baked bread





I wanted to make my first batch of Kombucha, but ended up arguing with this


darn frikkin' lid until I gave up. My sweet father-in-law made me the lid for my 2 gallon crock. So I quickly got it stuck. I am a bit accident prone.

 I am going to wait for HH to come home and see if he has better luck with it. If not I am going to find a small saw and get it out, darn it.

I made a batch of soap and experimented with a cinnamon orange scent :) I'll let you know tomorrow how it comes out.
Here it is cooling ever-so slowly 

Then I went for a run/walk (I have found if I run one lap, then walk one lap I can convince myself while walking that I am not THAT tired, and will run the next lap. Then I can always walk one more to finish up. Its a good way to trick myself into working out :)

Here are some lovely things I encountered on my walk



It is wisteria, and it smells divine
Then I found out that they make seed pods, see, like this


So now I am determined to grow a plant or 5 for myself! Instead of taking a cutting like I had planned.

I took a picture Friday on my run/ (Okey.... okey, its really just a very slow jog. But run sounds better and I am getting there. slowly.) walk around the park. I think it turned out really cool and want to see if anyone can guess what it is!

Here it is:


Any clue what this could be? Take a guess in the comments!


What did you do today?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've been sitting here STARING at this pic. I can not figure it out. It almost looks like a sponge. WHAT IS IT????? LOL How did your soap turn out? Your decorations are cuteness! You were BUSY!

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!