Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rainy days

Look at my beautiful fence! HH is diligently putting it up, even in the rain:)

It has been  a while since I have posted.

I have been cleaning for out of town visitors, cooking for a baby shower. (kinda fun)

Interviewing and searching for new jobs, considering my options for more schooling.(Miserable, though HH seems to think I should be excited about this for some reason)

Making honeysuckle infused oil (awesome fun)

and preparing for a vacation.

We are leaving for the beach on Thursday (yay!!!)

We are falling off the budget wagon to take a vacation, but HH pouts (okay, okay, so do I) if we do not get to take one. So we are doing it on the cheap. We got a great deal on a condo, and it has a kitchen in it! It is where we stayed last year. We had a wonderful experience so I hope we do this year as well.

The kitchen makes a big difference in how much we spend. We will probably go out to eat once. Other then that we will pick up some seafood to cook at the condo. We'll grill out one night as well.



The view from the condo last year. We are higher up this year (And paid less!!! Yippee!)


Next time I talk to you this will be my view :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!