Friday, June 15, 2012

Why, hello there

I have been gone for a while. I have had you in my thoughts often.

Many, many things have come into my thoughts that I have wanted to share here that I just have not had the energy to post.

I realize now I have been slowly getting sick. Hopefully it'll pass this weekend. I plan on forcing myself to rest,

Ugg..... I like the idea, but then there are soooo many things around the house that I want to get done!!!

This week I discovered little ways to bring nature into my new office! Like....

This really freakin' cool tea!







I am sure many of you have seen this tea before, but to me it is brand new! You place the individual packet in a cup or small pitcher, pour hot water on and watch it bloom! This one was jasmine green tea, which happens to be one of my favorites too :)

I did find time to make some plum jam. I had to do it last weekend. Or else the birds and time would have ruined the beautiful crop of plums I had this year!! 

It still makes me sad that I will have to wait another year to get a batch of home grown plums...



The best way by far, to spend a long time in the kitchen ;)


I will go into more detail on how to make plum Jam later. 

Now I suppose I need to go rest. I have already been running around more then I should ;)

Happy Friday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!