Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Easy home made crackers

I have made a few batches of the EASIEST home made crackers.

Ingredients:
2 c flour
2/3 c water
1/3 c oil

And whatever seasonings you feel like!

The first batch I added rosemary, salt and garlic. Just mix it in the flour before adding the wet ingredients.
I split off half, put it on a lightly oiled pan lined with wax or parchment paper.( oil the paper as well).

Roll out very thin. Using a pizza slicer slice into your cracker shape/size of choice. Bake at 375 for about 7 mins then start watching.

They are ready when they start to turn brown. Remove from sheet while still warm, allow to cool COMPLETELY before storing in a container. If you don't the moisture will cause your crisp cracker to go stale.

I have since added nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper, flax seeds.... Try about anything!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear it!